Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions
BY SUBMITTING THE ONLINE APPLICATION or PARTICIPATING IN OUR AFFILLIATE PROGRAM, YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR EACH AND EVERY TERM AND CONDITION.
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the Just Herbs Affiliate Program.
Please note that throughout this Agreement, “Company”, “Just Herbs”, "we," "us," and "our" refer to Just Herbs Europe BV, and "you," "your," and "yours" refer to the affiliate.
In this Agreement, the following definitions will apply.
“Affiliate” or “Affiliates” are the individuals or entities in the affiliate application that intend to participate in the Affiliate Program and who will legally be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein.
“Customers” are the individuals and legal entities that are the end users of Just Herbs.
“Affiliate Program” means the program operated by Just Herbs, to which the Affiliates are enrolled and rewarded in the form of monetary compensation for referring customers.
“Affiliate Link” is the personal link from an affiliate participating in the affiliate program, used to track referrals and commissions. The link is located at the affiliate’s website and promotional channels, and when clicked on by a potential customer, it directs to www.just-herbs.eu.
“Referral” stands for a potential customer who was led to www.just-herbs.eu with the use of the affiliate link.
“Commission” means the money that an affiliate earns from each referral that converts into a sale.
It is understood that the Affiliate will introduce Company products and services to their current and prospective customers and will comply with
all laws, including those that govern email marketing and anti-spam laws.
The Affiliate will be fully responsible for any costs related to maintaining or marketing the Affiliate Program, including but not limited to costs associated with creation, hosting, modification, or improvements to the Affiliate's website; cost of internet marketing; offline marketing costs; postage; and all other costs and expenses.
The Company reserves the right to accept or reject any prospective customers.
We do not work with discount and coupon websites. Affiliates that display invalid discount codes on their websites or in their promotions will be removed from the affiliate program. Any misleading information to set an affiliate cookie on the potential customer's device is forbidden. This includes any campaigns that aim to mislead the potential customer by representing as Just Herbs.
Self-referrals are forbidden. This means you can not refer yourself. You will not receive commission on self-referrals.
The affiliate shall act in Just Herbs interest and in compliance with all relevant and applicable regulations and ethical standards.
The affiliate’s main role is to operate as a marketing promoter of Just Herbs, and to introduce potential customers to the our website. The affiliate is allowed to use their affiliate link on their website and refer potential customers to us.
As a participant in the program, you have the right to market and promote the products and services of Just Herbs.
The affiliate is responsible for keeping company information on their website and in their promotions up to date. For example, if there is a change in pricing, package, or service at Just Herbs, it's the affiliate’s sole responsibility that information is updated.
Any Affiliate Program may be amended or terminated at any time. Information about the Affiliate Program will be available on the company website. Accordingly, the Affiliate must keep themselves informed of any amendments of Affiliate Programs, particularly if a registered website has terminated its Affiliate Program or changed the conditions for remuneration to Affiliates.
Terms of the agreement
- The term of this Agreement will begin upon the Company's acceptance of the Affiliate's application.
- The Affiliate is only eligible to earn commission fees on qualified purchases occurring during the term, and commission fees earned through the date of termination will remain payable only if the orders for the related products and services are not cancelled and comply with all terms laid out in this Agreement.
- The Company may withhold your final payment of commission fees for a reasonable time to ensure that all qualified purchases are valid and payments from referred company in its sole discretion.
- Any Affiliate who violates either this Agreement or the Company's Terms and Conditions will immediately forfeit their right to all accrued commission fees and be removed from the Company Affiliate Program.
- Without limitation, the Affiliate's participation in the program and this agreement shall be deemed automatically terminated immediately and all commissions forfeited upon the Affiliate's violation of any of the terms of this Agreement or any applicable law or regulation having the force of law.
The Affiliate promises and agrees to hold any confidential information in strict confidence and trust for the sole benefit of the Company, both during the term of this Agreement and at all times thereafter, and shall not use such confidential information for any purpose, whether or not for consideration, business or personal, other than as may be reasonably necessary for the performance of its duties according to this Agreement, without the Company's prior written consent.
The Affiliate shall not disclose any confidential information to any person or entity, other than to such of its employees or consultants as may be reasonably necessary for purposes of performing its duties hereunder and have executed agreements of confidentiality no less protective than this Agreement without the Company's prior written consent.
The Affiliate's obligations include taking all actions necessary to ensure that any affiliates, employees, contractors, or agents abide by the terms of this section in their entirety.
The Affiliate hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, partners, members, and other owners, against any claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) (any or all of the foregoing hereinafter referred to as "Losses") insofar as such Losses (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of or are based on:
- Any claim that our use of the Affiliate trademarks infringes on any trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright, license, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights of any third party.
- Any claim related to the Affiliate's site, including, without limitation, its development, operation, maintenance, and content therein not attributable to the Company.
- Any misrepresentation of a representation or warranty or breach of a covenant and agreement made by the Affiliate herein.
Enrolment in the affiliate program
To register for the Affiliate Program, the recipient must complete and send an Affiliate Program Application to the Company. The Affiliate Program Application is included on the Company's website and can be completed and submitted through the site.
To be eligible to join the affiliate program, you must agree to the affiliate program terms and conditions be at least 18 years old and have a functioning website. You are only allowed to create and use one affiliate account.
The Company will evaluate the application and notify the Affiliate of their acceptance or rejection. The Company may reject the application for any reason at their sole discretion.
You will receive a confirmation of your participation when the application is approved. After approval, you have direct access to your affiliate dashboard and personal referral link.
Without limiting the ability to reject any application for any reason at the Company's absolute discretion, the Affiliate application will be rejected if:
- The application is incomplete.
- The Affiliate website contains images or content that promotes violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- The Affiliate website promotes illegal activities or is intended to harass or defame any person.
- The Affiliate website intentionally includes variations or misspellings thereof in their domain names or otherwise violates the Company's intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others.
If the Company rejects the Affiliate’s application, the Affiliate is welcome to reapply to the program at any time.
However, if the company accepts the application, they reserve the right to terminate the Affiliate’s participation in the program for any reason at our sole discretion immediately and without prior notice.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but are not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules. If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
- Basic Commission Rate: The standard commission rate is 5% of each qualified commissionable sales value. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of Just Herbs.
- Affiliate Tiers Program: Affiliates can qualify for a commission rate of up to 20% through the Affiliate Tiers program. Affiliate Tiers automatically adjust based on specific conditions, such as exceeding a certain number of qualified total sales. The Affiliate Tiers program resets on the 1st of every six months.
- Tier 1 at 5% Basic for sales 1-1000 euros
- Tier 2 at 10% Basic for sales 1001-3000 euros
- Tier 3 at 15% Basic for sales 3001-5000 euros
- Tier 4 at 20% Basic for sales more than 5001 euros
The Affiliate Tiers Program will exclusively apply to our Affiliate Program with 'Basic' commission levels and will not extend to special programs or the HCPs referral program.
- Sales and Commissions: Commissions are generated when customers complete the order form and make a full payment through the secure system. Commissions are only attributed to sales made when customers click through qualified Affiliate links or use discount codes provided by Just Herbs. Affiliates are prohibited from using their own codes or links for personal purchases.
- Word of Mouth Referrals: Word of mouth referrals do not result in affiliate commissions. Misuse of codes or links may lead to immediate suspension or termination.
- Income Representation: Just Herbs does not make any specific representations or guarantees about potential income from the Affiliate Program.
- Commission Calculation: Commissions are calculated at each Tier level of the qualified commissionable sales value. The calculation is based on the gross sales price after subtracting applied discounts, excluding additional costs.
- Payout and Deductions: Commissions are calculated quarterly (January-March, April-June, July-September, October-December) with payments issued 30-45 days after each quarter. Deductions may occur for returned or refunded products, fraud, or other reasons. If a product generating a commission is returned or adjustments are needed, the corresponding fee is deducted from the next quarterly payment.
- Minimum Payout: Affiliates receive payments if accumulated commissions total 100 euros or more per quarter. Amounts below 100 euros carry over to the next quarter.
- Tax Responsibility: Just Herbs does not withhold taxes. Affiliates are responsible for determining applicable taxes, collecting, reporting, and remitting them to the appropriate tax authority. Just Herbs does not provide personal tax advice.
- Payment Method: Payment methods include 'bank transfers' or 'store credit'.
- Cookie Duration: The cookie duration is 30 days, ensuring affiliates receive commissions for qualified referrals within that timeframe.
- Indemnification: Affiliates agree to indemnify and hold Just Herbs harmless against any claims arising from the use of affiliate links and marketing materials.
Payment methods, you have the following two options currently available:
- Bank transfers: please provide us with your bank account details for payout.
Store credit is a value we can offer affiliates as a credit to use at our online shop instead of receiving a cash payment through a bank transfer. Affiliates can convert their store credit balance into a discount code, which will be increased by an additional 10% in value and remain valid for one year. For example, if you wish to redeem €100 in store credit for a discount code, we will provide you with a discount code equivalent to €110. Please note that once the store credit has been converted into a discount code, it cannot be reverted back to store credit or converted into cash.
Our Cookie Duration is 30 days, is the maximum number of days between the last click and the order, at which the affiliate will get a commission for the referral order. As long as that customer uses the same device and browser, and no other affiliate link or coupon is used when the order is placed, the cookie won't be overwritten and will give the respective affiliate a commission.
Just Herbs will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via affiliate links or affiliate codes. Affiliates are not authorized to collect payments or sell any Just Herbs products from other websites as a “reseller” and no “resale” rights are granted in ANY way. Affiliates are not authorized to sell any of these products on eBay, or other auction sites. Affiliates are not authorized to give away copies of any of these products. Just Herbs will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquires. Customers who purchase products and services through the Just Herbs Affiliate Program will be deemed to be customers of Just Herbs . Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products may vary from time to time. Just Herbs policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
Affiliates are permitted to use marketing materials provided by Just Herbs . Approved affiliates will be provided a link to access marketing materials. Affiliates grant Just Herbs permission to use their name, photographic and/or video likeness, voice, information concerning the affiliate and statements made or information supplied by the affiliate, each in whole or in part, whether or not such likeness, information of statements was/were used in the current version of the program, in any and all present and future media for the purposes of advertising, publicity and trade, and in connection with these matters the affiliate hereby releases them and each of them from all liability. The affiliate undertakes not to prosecute or to institute proceedings, claims or demands against Just Herbs and hereby releases Just Herbs from all claims and liability relating to images, video or statements of the affiliate.
The following cases prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the affiliate account.
Affiliates MAY NOT use the Just Herbs logo, logo marks or other Just Herbs website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any way as to indicate they are officially affiliated or partnered with Just Herbs .
Affiliates MAY NOT share compensation or bonus information to the general public. This is confidential information. Doing so will result in termination of your account and legal action.
Affiliates MAY NOT bid on any Just Herbs (just-herbs.co.uk) branded keywords, including branded discount keywords (such as ‘Just Herbs promo code’), on Google, Yahoo, Bing, or on any other PPC advertising platform.
Affiliates MAY NOT promote coupons that were not provided to them personally by Just Herbs . You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
Affiliates MAY NOT host or promote “coupon stacking” sites where customers may combine coupons to receive additional discounts.
Either Just Herbs or the affiliate may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Affiliate’s Web Site, all links to the Just Herbs websites, and all Just Herbs trademarks and logos, other Just Herbs marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
When an affiliate account is terminated by the affiliate, unpaid commission above the minimum threshold of €100 will be paid out. Any commissions pending under €100 will be voided.
When the company terminates your affiliate Agreement, unpaid commission above the minimum threshold of €100 will be paid out. Any commissions pending under €100 will be voided.
When the company suspend access to the affiliate program with immediate effect and without prior notice in the circumstances of fraud and abuse, then any commissions pending will be voided, no commission will be paid to you.
Limitation Of Liability
Just Herbs provides no warranty or representation regarding the Affiliate Program, its availability, or the accuracy and completeness of the tracking and reporting systems. The Affiliate Program is provided on an "as is" basis.
In no event shall the Company be liable for any indirect, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in connection with the Program, including but not limited to lost profits or loss of business opportunities.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or an affiliate’s potential to earn income from the Affiliate Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Affiliate links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Just Herbs will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement. If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. By signing up with the Just Herbs Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.
Applicable law and dispute resolution
Any dispute between You and Just Herbs in relation to the agreement, including the understanding and the extent of these Terms and Conditions will be resolved by the court in Amsterdam, the Netherland.